- 1 Biography
- 2 Throughout the Series
- 3 Personality
- 4 Appearance
- 5 Magical Powers and Abilities
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Appearances
- 8 Changes from Winx Club
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Navigation
- 12 References
Throughout the Series
When Riven makes Dane drink an alcoholic beverage, pressuring him, Terra steps in to help. She tells Riven to quit bullying the first years, and to Dane, she goes on to say he should just ignore Riven. Terra continues by saying how during his first year, Riven was a tragic nerd in disguise. In return, Riven lashes out by saying that Terra is just three people in disguise. Angry, Terra goes on to say how people always think they can treat the big girl like shit because they are sweet and harmless, and they should be happy that they are being talked to. But sometimes, Terra explains, the big girl has had a really, really bad day, and some scrawny little arsehole says the wrong thing at the wrong time, and suddenly they’re not happy that they are being talked to. Nor are they sweet, and most of all, they are not harmless. Terra’s eyes glow a fluo green, and the nearby vines begin to slither around Riven’s neck. He starts to lose air until Terra breaks the vine and lets Riven finally take in some oxygen. Riven calls her a freak, but walks away.
Bloom is attacked by some creature, but Farah saves her. Aisha, Musa, and Terra are also there as Dowling takes the monster down and they confirm it’s a Burned One. At the Winx Suite, Terra and Musa finally make up after the latter explains that she is an empath fairy, which means it’s nothing personal when she puts on her headphones. In their respective dorms, Dane texts Terra and thanks her for coming to his rescue. They joke around with each other via text for a while.
The next day in the greenhouse, Dane and Terra are hanging out, and all is going well until Riven texts Dane and makes fun of him for hanging out with Terra. Bloom and the group head outside The Barrier and head to the location of the Burned One. But they are too late seen as how it’s already gone. Musa feels something, and it hurts her. Musa and Terra look out to the road on the edges of the forest and realize to their horror that the Burned One has killed the soldiers. To make matters worse it is still still alive and roaming around the area. The girls eventually come across Saul, who is badly injured. Terra tries to help Saul and notices that he’s infected. Terra brings in Saul and Beatrix alerts Dowling in her office who swiftly departs to help Saul.
Terra is sensitive, sweet, cheerful and friendly. She is insecure about her appearance and has trouble connecting with her suitemates. Despite her cheerful exterior she gets easily frustrated. When the situation calls for it Terra can be very confidant and brave and has no trouble standing up for herself.
She is a chubby girl with a fair complexion, blue-green eyes (when she uses her powers they turn fluo green) and brown hair that looks like a cloud.
Magical Powers and Abilities
Basic Fairy Abilities
- Channeling: Like every fairy, Terra possesses the ability to channel her own emotions as a source of power to fuel her magic. She also has the ability to channel the Stone Circle.
- Eye-Color Shifting: Once Terra's powers are in use her eyes shift to a fluo green color.
Earth Fairy Abilities
- Chlorokinesis: Terra posseses chlorokinetic abilities. She is shown to have good knowledge and control over this ability through her creating a flourishing plant in the gloomiest weather conditions as well as being able to manipulate vines to encase different parts of a target's body.
- To the Waters and the Wild
- No Strangers Here
- Heavy Mortal Hopes
- Some Wrecked Angel
- Wither Into The Truth
- A Fanatic Heart
Changes from Winx Club
Terra was initially an adaptation of Flora from Winx Club . When actress Eliot Salt was cast, the role was named Flora. Later, her role was changed, and in the novelization The Fairies' Path, Terra says that she has a cousin named Flora. Winx Club writer Francesco Artibani also stated on Twitter that they are separate characters, and indicated that Flora may appear later in the series.
- "Terra" in Latin means "ground" or "earth".
- She once talked about plants and soil for two hours.
- Meet the Cast of Fate: The Winx Saga | Netflix. Netflix UK & Ireland. YouTube. January 12, 2021.
- "Boys can be fairies - it's the 21st century": How Fate: The Winx Saga finds the reality in fantasy. The Guardian. December 10, 2020.
- Quenhé vc na fila das Winx? Responda com um emoji:
Bloom 🔥 = Fogo
Aisha 💦 = Água
Terra 🌿 = Terra
Stella ✨ = Luz
Musa 🧠 = Mente
Beatrix 💨 = Ar
Minha nova série com essas fadas perfeitas chega dia 22 de janeiro.. Netflix Brasil. Twitter. December 10, 2020.
- The Fairies' Path
- Eliot Salt's curriculum vitae. Markham, Froggatt & Irwin. Retrieved January 9, 2021.
- See discussion: Terra isn't Flora
- Twitter exchange between a fan and Francesco Artibani, September 17, 2019, with English translation: